21 September 2010

i know, i shouldnt complain

My Monday to-do list was put off a day due to lots of things that needed to get accomplished. Needless to say, I have gotten a good start on getting my homework, work items and little things like laundry worked on yesterday. Yet, there still never seems to be enough time during the day. Even though I find myself not sleeping until super late, I am not using that time to get things done. I just toss and turn in bed, hoping to fall asleep soon. I dont work a full day today, so I will be able to get some more things finished. Not to mention, my better half works 10-12 hour days, 6 days a week...when we see each other, we are both dead tired. And then when we do have some time to hang out we have a bunch of family things to get finished.
Is this not too pretty?I want him and I to take a vacation to the middle of nowhere. Even if it is for two days. I need some time with my mister. I need to have long nights of talking wrapped in plaid blankets and late morning laughs after sleeping in. He really needs one...probably more than I do. Either way, I am starting to get that feeling that nothing matters. Almost like you are dreaming, so you dont really feel anything. You just go through the every day motions. It is all some depressing, mundane movie. Something Zach Braff would write, and young adults would go see it and say, "That's how I want my life to be." Yet, they don't realize that when you actually get to the point that you are living it, nothing matters. And it isn't so cool anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment