16 August 2010

4 Simple Goals (before 2011.....)

An adorable girl named Elsie, I follow her blog on the regular, has developed a project for herself and other bloggers. I decided to take up the chance to have goals made and accomplished. Here are the details:

1. choose simple goals that will make your life more fulfilling
2. choose activity oriented goals
3. choose goals that are personal
4. choose a reward for each goal as it is accomplished
5. blog your goals, each one as you achieve it and a big post when they are all finished before the new year

Now that the rules are explained, here are my four simple goals for 2011:


(Source)
1. Yoga. I want to have a yoga workout at least 4 times a week. I use to do yoga every single day, until my life caught up with me. I can make the time and will do so. I miss the feeling of wellness after a good yoga session.


(Source)
2. Understanding my Faith. I have recently decided to convert to Catholicism. Before I begin my classes and such, I want to have a strong understand of all the teachings and history. So, my goal here is to gain insight and understanding.

(Source)
3. Read. My degree is in English; so I am a lover off all books. However, due to being lazy and not giving myself enough "Leigh-Time," I have got behind on enjoyable reading. My goal is to read at least one new book a month. This of course will be a challenge because I am going back to school for my second degree. Working full-time, going to school full-time at night will require lots of scholarly reading. I need to make sure to put aside reading that is for me!

(Source)
4. Be a better girlfriend. I know that everyone likes to think that they are the best girlfriend/boyfriend around, but let's be honest, there are things that you can improve on that will not only be helpful for your relationship, but you as a person. For example, sometimes, I am a bad listener or a busy body. I need to make sure I take time out of my busy life to sit down with the Mister, make sure he is making it through his day and see if there is anything HE needs to get off HIS chest.

These are all goals that I believe will improve my mind and body. I hope to have them all accomplished, or at least have a good grasp on them by the end of the year.

I invited you to take up this challenge too!

No comments:

Post a Comment