15 September 2010

beach cruiser wanted

There just something about leaves changing colors, jacket weather and it becoming darker quicker that makes me want to go on bike rides. I love riding my bike. However, beach cruisers are magical and have such a great vintage feel to them, I cannot help but be in love. The saddest part is that I live no where near the ocean or beach or anything with sand. My beach cruise, if I ever get one...hello christmas!...will just have to handle the concrete jungles of Louisville instead.
Source
Source
Source
Source

2 comments:

  1. The in the Barrel3-speed geatures a simple-minded color scheme with a complex geometric frame design to form the utopia of cruisers Comfort Bikes.
    womens beach cruiser

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fenders really highlight the whitewall tires as well, yet another feature that makes it one of the flashiest and fun-looking cruisers around Affordable Cruiser Bicycle.
    beach cruiser bike

    ReplyDelete